Hypnotherapy For Anger Management
Anger is a natural and healthy emotion when experienced and expressed in the right ways. Sometimes though, negative anger patterns can develop and responses can become extreme, out of context and confusing both for the person experiencing it and for those around them. It may also cause people in your life to feel intimidated and afraid of when the next outburst may be.
This can have a massive effect on a person’s personal life and negatively impact their friendships and relationships. It also has the potential to impact your working relationships and job security too.
I can offer support to help you:
- Identify the triggers for your anger.
- Teach you how to express your feelings and emotions in a healthy way.
- Teach you relaxation techniques and coping strategies to enable you to remain more centered and in control rather than your temper getting the better of you.
- Introduce habits such as exercise into your lifestyle to enable you to blow of steam and manage your stress levels more evenly.
- Enable you to understand how your anger may be affecting others in your life.
- Overcome past events or issues that may have prevented you from moving forward previously.
As with anything in life it takes commitment on your side too in order to create lasting changes. Hypnotherapy can be helpful by making these changes feel more natural. You can think of this as a partnership where we work together during sessions to help you overcome the issues you are facing which you will then put into practice in the time between our sessions.